.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Friday, April 22, 2005

Arrggggg!!! SICK~~

SICK SICK SICK!!!!

sick = medicine = yucksssss

Wanna post dis 2days d, but regarding 2 da sickness >> too blur 2 type.

1st day :: 19042005 ::
4pm++

Cz of da c2p namecard problem, i started 2 feel headache. At first i tot jz bcz of da PRESSURE of da work make me feel headache, so i try not 2 think dos problem but it doesnt work, it keep on aching.

6pm++

Finished work, but still headache. Da worse thing is my body getting warmer n warmer. I feel fever.... I ask my mum 2 test it 4 me, cz u noe la, mum oways b da 1 who test dis kinda body heat. But she say: Naaaaa..... Nth la, jz abit oni...... den i trust, ok, it might b i too sensitive on it. Awhile more would b fine.
I nap while my mum send me 2 my student's house. After dat, my mum ask me 2 eat sumthing dat she prepared. Oh goshhh, guess wats dat? Cute little ASAM LAKSA againnnn....... I'm eating dat 4 few days d, last nite bcz of rushing time, i even eat da noodles wif half warmed oni..... Den my mum wondering y i can heat it so fast, but she dont noe her poor little daughter is eating cold noodles. Cz i NEED 2 cook n finish it within 5mins. N 1 thing i let her GEK DOU is~~ wen he is back, she shout: 2day is last episod! argggg...... her daughter is hungry is rushing time man, wat u concern jz da drama? sob......
Ok ok, enuff 4 da flash back. I dun 1 later gastric again, so i ate da ASAM LAKSA. N i tot it was ok.

8pm++

I'm tutoring. I feel very uncomfortable, i sms my honey, told him i feel bad here n feel like 1 2 vomit. But i try 2 stand it cz its quite embarrass 2 vomit in student's house. But jz after the sms, i run 2 da washroom but i started 2 feel dizzy, my view bcome blur, i noe wats goin on, i m goin 2 faint. I tell myself i cant faint, NONONO..... n da most ugly thing is b4 i reach da toilet bowl, i vomited.... YUCKS~~~~ i used my hand 2 cover 2 avoid dos "things" drop 2 da floor. In da same time, i run towards da "bowl". HUH~~ finally done, but but but....... 1 thing is, i m in a malay's house, der r NO toilet roll or any tissue. ARGGG~~~~ so i jz can use water 2 clean up. Samo da thing get into my nose wen i use my hand 2 cover, dats reli disgusting. But no choice.
After dat, i continue da class. I tot i feel better, jz wish da time goes faster. So i can go back soon. Honey reply me a sms ask me hows it, ask me if i reli cant stand it jz vomit, den i reply him i oledi vomited. Sighh.... At da moment, i feel like POOOH~~~ shit, reli shit dis time. I tell my students i need 2 go washroom again. b4 i go in da washroom, i feel blur again. i cant even c da light switch clearly, jz simply touch n on sumthing. I close da door, faster take out my pants, but i feel i almost faint, hands r nearly kenot b control. At dis moment, i heard my phone rang, it muz b him, but i reli cant get it. I force myself 2 b awake, den faster sit on da toilet bowl. Cant care other things d, din even think bout how i gonna clean my butt after POOH, cz no toilet roll here..... After awhile, i feel better. Washed my butt, get out frm da washroom n continue teach till d end.

10pm++

Back home n called my dear. Told him i cant stand it, need 2 rest now. He aso blur n answer some blur answer 2 me. Haha.... den i get into bed.

1am++

Get up n feel whole body aching. I called him n say i hvn send da file 2 his fren, he say go 2 send now. i got up 2 send. After dat, i try 2 find some PANADOL in my kitchen although i dun like it. But i feel i need it now. But da result is >> i cant find any of it. Sighh, get back 2 bed might n hope 2molo will b better.

2nd day :: 20042005
8am++

I get up cz considering whether still going 2 work. But last month i oledi took MC, dis month again? HUH..... so i decided 2 work, cz i tot i m OK. But wen i reached office, i feel worse, i jz rest on my desk n da sofa. Too aching, suffering.

10am++

i cant stand it anymore, called my mum 2 fetch me back.

11am++

went 2 look 4 doc, she test my heat, n say: wow, its quite high fever ya, but u still can look like nth..... sighhh..... so she gv me sumthing dat i hate i asked me 2 finsih it. Ya ya, its medicine. Samo dis time diff, got a pill is to insert 2 my ass hole........... arggggggggg.......... wats dat? ASS HOLE? yuckssss....... horrible, no 1 can PLAY wif dat, she ask i need she insert for me or i go back n insert myself. I answered i will do it by my own.

12am++

Back home. Took da medicine, its........ yucks...... especially da antibiotic, its so big n smelly, diff frm previous type. I hate dat smell!!!!!!!!!!!! N i inserted da thing in2 my ass hole. Weird feeling. ARGGGG~~~~~ My mum even ask me did i insert 2 da rite plc, or i kenot diff pussy n ass......... Hmpppp...... Her daughter sick till like dis she still 1 2 tease me.... sob sob..... Go 2 bed.

4pm++

Honey suddenly call me n ask me go out 2 collect sumthing, he bought Tong Sui for me n my mum, cz he say after medicine will feel hou tam tam, so buy Tong Sui for me. So touching......

3rd day :: 21042005

Sleep till blur d. Honey came 2 find me, said 1 2 fuk si me but end up seems i fuk si him more den he fuk si me. Samo cook for him. Hmpppp....... But still hapi 2 meet him. Kekekeke........

4th day :: 22042005

Now..... sitting at office. Sore throat seems like getting worse. This morning cant even finsih my breakfast dats poridge. Sighhh..... pain arrrr.............. How? arggggg....... still need 2 eat 2 more da smelly yuckky antibiotic dat make my mouth aso smelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.