.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Friday, September 09, 2005

rEdAnG -n-

So fast..... Future tense became present tense. And now, became past tense. My wonderful Redang trip ended.

Not going to type much for it because I feel lazy to type all. Recently also din get to blog because too bz.... I din get enough sleep in this whole week. Too tired.

Ok, back to Redang trip.

That was great. I feel so happy with it. The beach is so clean and nice.

And for the snorkeling part. It was great great great!! You can feel those fish are swimming with you. Seems I am a fish too. But at the 1st snorkeling. I still dono how to swim or control it. Need to pull Edmund and he lead me. End up make both of us hardly to move. At that time, I feel myself are such a burden for him. I damn hate myself dono how 2 swim. Feel so sorry that he cant enjoy the snorkeling too.

When we finish our first snorkeling, we continue to snorkeling in our resort so call in house snorkeling spot. Cz the guide says that there are some baby shark there. So in that snorkeling, I tried to swim by myself and I made it. So on the following snorkeling. Edmund just keep his eyes on me. No need to 'control' me. Hehehe..... So we both are free to swim here n there to 'develop' those fish.

I saw lotsa 'Nemo' and his father, mother, brother, sister- whole family playing with the coral. So nice and cute. I also saw sea cucumber, even touch it. Yucks! So geli.... And there are many different types of fish. All so colorful and beautiful. I also saw shark swam beside me. It's baby shark la. Haha... Wont bite.

Feel so relax when seeing fish swimming around you.

The place we stay also not bad. Compare to my friends resort la... But for me I already complain no shower cap, no TV, no radio, no hair dryer this and that. But overall can say its quite OK. Got many facilities like mini mart, souvenir shop, cake house, internet, karaoke with quite new songs. So we wont feel bored in the resort.

I also meet some new friends. Erm... Edmund's friends la.... Such a friendly and we had a great time. Kekeke....

I become dark after this Redang trip. Need more whitening lotion.... Urggg....

When will be the next holiday ya? Looking towards it.........


Here is the link to my Redang pics. Feel free to browse it.
"> http://www.redang2005.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.