.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I just want back my precious holiday!

To day seems to be a bad day to me. At first i were very happy that tomorrow is a state holiday. So i can rest at home.

But too bad the accounts says that our dear boss said it is NOT A HOLIDAY for us. And showed us a so call holiday list and say it din stated inside here. Include Christmas also no holiday.

WHAT IS THAT? First you cut my state holiday, now said Christmas also have to work? Hey babe! Thats a public holiday la! You have to pay triple if you ask me to work! Althugh its falls on Sunday, doesnt mean that you can ask us to work on Monday! Damn it! You have to replace on Monday!

I want back my HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning already very mad with the holiday issue. Here comes the fussy dear client. Asked him to send me a bigger logo so i can trace it nicely but he still sent me a small or even smaller. Urggg....... Then keep saying he wanted to come to ur office to advise us. Ok, Thats fine, you want to come then come.

He keep pointing at my monitor and say chould it be like this this this and that that that that? All is bout the stupid logo. He even use a ruler to measure my monitor and try to prove that he is right! Ok, fine again. As you wish, i can change everything for you. But dont blame me if anything happends! Finally i cant stand it, ask for a ai file of that stupid logo and i tell him its the best way to solve the stuid problem. Cz with the ai file, i won change anything with yu stuid logo and you also wont sound anything bout it.

And i got the ai file and place the logo inside the anniversary logo. And i found out the logo it self also not straight in every alphabet. Just he too fussy on it. But he din sound on the logo anymore cz the so call coporate logo is everyyear place on their annual report. So wont be mistake.

After that he still fussy on other things. Say want to change the place this and that but i just make a few points move, actually dont have much changes but he still seems very satisfy with HIS changes. Hahaha.......... Up to him, as long as he satisfy and won fan me again.

Finally he left. I really wish i can slap him when he use the ruler to measure my monitor. But i still have to act like nothing and smile to him. Just because 1 word [ C-l-i-e-n-t ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.