.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sCaRy dAy

Yesterday i went to MidValley with Edmund. Everything is fine before we entered the magaine shop. And he is very happy that the magaine that he everyday dreamt bout finally issued. Just the moment he pay, i feel something wrong with my right eye. I rub it with my hand as usual. But after i move my hand from my right eye. I found it my view is blur.

Ohhhh goshhh~~~~~~~~~~ No no no! Not this A-G-A-I-N!

How i wish it was a dream. I just keep on looking but my view still blur. Means what? Means.... My right eye's contact lens has G-O-N-E!!!!

I felt that it hid in which part of my eye ball. Gosh gosh gosh...... I was so nervous at that time. Although Edmund kep on asked me to calm down, I just can't calm myself down. Imagine a something go in your eye ball and you couldn't find it. How can you calm down??

I went to the wasroom to 'serach' it out. But I just couldn't find it. How how how? Argggg!!!! It's gone gone gone........ How how how?

I wanted to go for a optical shop for some advices and Edmund drag me to the nearest optical shop. I asked the Malay girl in the shop. She told me to wash my face, try to find it out. It won't go further into your head or behind.

I thanks the girl and get back to the washroom to 'search' again. But i still couldn't find it. How how how? I already search up and down, left and right. Argggg..... Many scary things just appear in my mind. It couldn't stop.

Then i decided to go to another optical shop. A malay again but this time it's a guy. He OPEN my right eye and try to look for me but he also couldnt see any lens in my eye. He say maybe it dropped already. He asked me chould i feel it still in my eye? I really dono at that time. It seems it still inside but i really can't find it. Argggg........

Then Edmund say let's go back. I say don't want. If i go back home also rthe same thing, i still can't find it. So he decide we get back to his car. When i sat in the car, I felt dissapointed. And i start to slowly rub my upper part of my eye. Cause it seems it hide in that part. Then finally it come out. Phew! Stupid lens.... Makeme so nervous and scare bout it.

After all, we continue shopping like a blind without my lens. Ofcz i still can see, just bit blur only. But Edmund say i'm blind. Ask me to watchout here and there! Urggg.....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.