.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy day!

First happy news:

Today is my happy day after i received a call from Edmund.

Why? Cause I got a DG camera for free! Although my old camera gone but I'm happy with it.

Why? Cause I asked him to bring my Canon DG camera to the service centre for repair.

Why? My cam not working AGAIN. I already bringht to fix once, and I'm so glad that they fixed it for me without any charges. But unfortunately it spoilt again after few months. So we gotta bring it to the service centre AGAIN.

And what about the FOC camera thingy? Here is the full story:

Edmund brought the cam there to repair, then they requested him to wait for awhile. After that, they said the cam kenot be fix AGAIN, so they suggested to loan a cam to us. After that they brought in my cam and brought out another one and said they will trade in for us. Huh? Trade in? Means we have to pay? They answered NO, means they will replace it for me, its new and newer model than my old camera. Its Ixus 55!! He said its cost more than 1k. And they gave me with the battery, charger, SW CDs. Means the full set.

So they kept my old cam and gave Edmund the new one. The only thing I need to add on is SD card. And Edmund will help me get it from his Kingston distributor friend.

Its soooooooo unbelievable!!! They really change a camera for me without any charges! The reason they gave us were:' You sent this cam here to fix before. So....'

Whatever, as long as I can snap pictures during CNY.

Though Canon gave me a new cam but actually they did not lost anything. Why? Cause they gain our good impression to them. And for sure we will be very happy to get a cam back and will spread the news out. Say that Canon has a very good after sales service. If this is their business strategy to build up goodwill for their company, they already success!

Another happy news:

Edmund finally received his offer latter! So happy with him. Finally can have a change. All the best for his career!

Conclution:

Today is a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.