.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

- L - O - S - T -

Recently I kinda feel lost. Lost of many directions.

I'm seeking for a better offer. But I don't know which field should I go for. Web? Editing? Event? Graphic? I am so confusing on choosing these...

I even feel that I'm useless. Don't know where to go... Kinda lack of confidence now...

This new year doesn't seems nice. Everything kinda mess up. Not in the right track. But.... What define as right track? I also have no idea on it. Just... Doesn't seems right.

Everyday my sky are in dull color. Hope it will turn bright soon. And I can find my way out.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.