.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Thursday, February 23, 2006

My 2006 Valentines day

On my valentines day, Edmund make a booking at 7.30pm. We nearly kenot make it again cz he was late 2 my office cz too jam. I also nearly cant make it cz my client come 2 my office in da last min and ask for last min work..... Urggg...... I was so nervous untill gastric. After that only i know we are heading to TGI frdays @ Subang parade. Although we have made our booking but we still have to wait. Then only we know that we only can order the Valentines dinner SET. And its super expensive to me....... Not worth it although I'm very happy with it. Next valentine can u cook for me? Hehehe..... Here is my appetizer.... Very nice!

dReAmZtReE*vamentine 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.