.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bad News? Good News?

Last Tuesday just get to deal with a freelance job, should be happy right? But Wednesday I'hv received a damn bad news.

Whats that? My grandmother kena stroked. Huh.... My heart drop to the bottom when i heard this from my mom once I finished my work. It was so so so....... Kenot say surprise but shock. I didnt expect this to happy or maybe too soon? She was so healthy just maybe sometimes legs pain.

How did this happened? Last Wednesday(23.08.2006) noon, when my aunt helpped my grandma with her shower, she suddenly fell down. Not really fell down but knee down. She can't moved and scared my aunt, my aunt can't move her cz too heavy. Aunt ran to neighbour and ask for help. Her customer came to help with her hubby. They were so nice, carried my grandma to lie on the bed and asked the clinic doctor that at downstairs come to check up. Aunt's customer teach her how to take care and what should she prepare.

Few hours later, the doctor that always check up for my grandma came, she came there by taxi and don't want us to pay her back da taxi fare. She was so great. My aunt was very close to her thats why look like friends more then doctor and patient. The doc said it is not a serious stroke but we need 2 prepare. Maybe God will take her away from us. That was so sad.

But if we think deeply, it might be good for her if God can bring her to heaven. Cz now she is suffuring, she can't walk, can't sit up by herself, everything need help by us. She feel sad and useless for herslef i know that. Although we didnt think like that. Everyday she need to pretent like not suffuring infront us, she worry 2 bring us problems. My grandma is a great women.

Till today, almost 1 week, she still alife, still can talk clearly. Her mind still clear. But i can feel that she is suffuring. Hope she can release all this soon, ya, it seems to be so cruel that wish my own grandma to die but I dont want to see her suffer.

Hope Amitabha will come to bring you to heaven. I will miss you for sure. Muacks!

2 Comments:

  • hope everything will be alrite.... no need to be too worry. well i know it's easy for me to say but i know how u feel cos i encountered this kind of problem during my grandpa had stroke and that made him suffer for years only he left us. it's kind of painful to see this kind of thing happen but just see what God gives your grandma the path of life.

    By Blogger Elynn, at Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:17:00 PM  

  • It must be really hard for you at this point of time, you are brave enough to handle it and think positively. The only thing you can do is to spend some time with her and i think that is more than enough. Take care and you know I will always be here for you just like you are always there for me. *muaks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, September 02, 2006 4:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.