.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Seriously, I dun like HIM

HIM, a guy with a stupid looking of mustache. A guy that holding a so call full power in HIS occupied land. A guy that HE think HE is the king in HIS occupied land. So, you know who HE is?

Seriously, i dun like HIM.

Why? Many cases cause this. And... Recently added 1 more case.

Case No 'N':

Date: 10-08-2006

That day was a bad day or can say it is not my day. In the morning, my honey bunny was late for his work. I felt I am so extra and useless cz cant even wake him up although i asked him not to sleep back after my morning call. I even feel angry bout him always cant wake up on time.

Then when i reached office, HE threw me 2 new 'thing' but didnt say when HE need it. So I jz leave it in the corner due to there were tons of 'things' i need to complete by that day.

I cant finish a client's things cz it is too many shits happens and he need it by that day. So I decided to bring it home to continue it. I feel it is better than stay on HIS land. Later sure more shits happen.

Then, i went to FF with Elynn and attended bodyjam class that made me feel better. After that, we went to walk around in that area. I saw a cute mobile phone hanger. Hehe... That made me feel better and better. Suddenly, my mobile rang. It was that song i specially install for HIM. Sigh, it was HIM.

HE ask whether i had finish the 2 'things' that HE pass to me this morning. I answered NO. HE replied 'OK, so... nth la.' This call really spoilt my 'better' mood to 'worse' mood.

After few minutes, i received a sms that sent by HIM. HE typed with HIS 'king-ism' slang said that HE need the 2 'things' by tomorrow morning. What a joke, does HE know what time it is? Does HE know i burned the files back and gonna do HIS others 'things' at home for gaining nothing? Obviously HE doesnt know it.

I was so upset and replied HIM: ' I really cant make it for you. Sorry, cz now i at home still doing XXX's thing.'

HE didnt reply anymore after this.

HE really think I'm so FREE and doing nothing in HIS occupied land? HE think I'm doing nothing but still receiving REWARD from HIM?

What the fish is this?

Even client know how to appreciate my things. I sms the client informed that i will only send the 'things' to him by tomorrow and i will bring back home to werk it out. The client replied me not need tomorrow morning, can make it till noon 3pm. And asked me to rest more.

A outsider know how to appreciate but HIM, the KING, doesnt know how to appreciate.

After read HIS sms, my mood rate drop to the deepest point. Sighhh..... Reli feel like crying on that time, but i hold it. Cz cant cry in the public right?

When i reached my honey bunny's home, I told him all bout HIM. I cried. It was too much for it. How i wish i can fly now and leave his occupied land immediately. Sigh... Still need to wait for few months. Urgggggggggggggggggg.....

Thats how a poor people's life is. Need to listen to the KING.

If I am the KING, i won't be as annoying as HIM. I won't let myself become like that. Never ever! NO NO.

1 Comments:

  • maybe u more suitable on freelancer?u already got ur client network and ur great work sure can get client one.every graphic department is like that one wo..my company designer worst..become despatch sumore..so u take care lo..if really not happy then change industry lo

    By Blogger BaDtZ, at Sunday, August 27, 2006 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.