.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Friday, February 23, 2007

1st day 2 uni [ 19.02.2007 ]

2day woke up at 7.30am cz its da 1st day of my orientation. And I am still not sure how long do I need to walk to campus. So, always play safe. After I bathed myself and had my brekkie( In oz they call breakfast as brekkie, funny? Lots more coming up)

I straight away start my JOURNEY to campus after my brekkie. I was a 25mins walk. Not far for me cz there were lotsa things 2 c in da street. Its Chapel Street man, how can I feel bored wif it? So famous with fashion although I m not studying in dat field.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Obviously it was too early to reach der. Jz half past eight. Cz I thought the orientation will going 2 start at 9am. Cz some 1 told us is 9am but another guy told us was 10am. So? Play safe to reach b4 9am, I cant accept any accident happens. So, all of my frens hvn come and I decided to walk around, guess wat I found? Prahran Train Station, that we wanted to look for it last night but cant find it. And its jz slightly opposite the campus. Quite near.

After my frens reached, we went to the hall that we goin 2 hv our orientation der and we hv been told by a person incharge dat we goin 2 start der but we are still early. So we went to walk around again 2 wait da time passes away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


BUT BUT BUT, the very 1st day in Swinburne was so unforgettable. Y? Cz we wait der for so long then only dey say its been shifted to PK building due 2 some technical problem. Huh…. Need to get off of dat PA building and fly to da 5th floor of PK building. Hmmm… 1st thingy, not organized.

1st, a health care centre person gave us a talk wif our health coverage. After that, we need 2 register ourselves in the PA building. It takes reli long time for all student to complete that until everything seems to be delay. Luckily I Q infront so no need 2 wait for so long. After that, we went back 2 PK building and prepare for another talk.

A fire brigade dat look like the cartoon character which wear tight shirt gave us a talk. It was a long talk dat nearly mk us 4in2 sleep. Hehe… Then comes the nurse tells us how 2 take care ourselves. Then only reach the lunch break.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


We went to a restaurant at Chapel Street. Dono wat to eat so simply ordered a vegetarian thingy 2 eat, it was toooooooooo full and cost me $7 for it. It’s a big piece and I cant reli finish it. So? How? So expensive, takan waste it? Ending was I was forcing myself to finish it. Burrrbbbb….. 100% full. No need dinner d.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Then we rush back 2 campus for another talk session, it was a aussie English language talk. Cz every country’s English is diff although dey still call it English. Some words I learn from there are:

Footy – Football
Hottie – a thingy that contain hot water inside that makes u feel warm during cold time.
Greenie – a person dat loves environment.
Pressie – as u guys noe, its present.
Chrissie – xmas
Esky – a small cooler storage.
Bickie – biscuit
Cuppa – cup of tea or coffee
Stubbies – bottles
VB – a kinda beer but wen u say VB every1 noes its beer, like msian like 2 say PEMPERS as baby napkin.
Brekkie – breakfast
Lollies – candy or sweets
Flat out – reli busy
Blowie – fly ( lalat)
Bush – he is from a bush ( means he is come frm a kampung, not city)
Chader – vomit
Barbie – not Barbie doll or babi pig, its BBQ

A lot more 2 share but I cant rmb all the lecturer said. Hehe…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After this we were free! Hurray! I called the person that Ally, the landlady asked me 2 call. Then only I noe we were at the same building. She also having her orientation. Haha… So ngam. Her name is Evone and her bf is Jeremy( Elynn’s fren). We go with Evon to have a look with the room that I gonna rent soon. It was not too bad, although not new but not too old. And the main point is its reli near frm campus. And I feel the house mates are frenly too. So I decided to stay der from Fri onwords.

So Rachel and a new fren, Fionee planned to go back their plc 1st cz they need 2 settle out something. So Jane follow me back 2 hotel to hv a break. During this, Ally the landlady called and ask me whether I confirm 1 2 rent the room, and I confirmed her I wanted to rent the room. So she said she will come over here 2 collect the rental and the bound 2molo nite after her dinner. So I dun hv so many cash wif me noe, 2molo morning I need 2 go to the bank 2 withdraw $.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We planned to meet each others at 7pm but it was too bored for Jane and I wait in da hotel, we decided to go to city 1st and hv a walk. Since Jane hvn go 2 anywer yet in des few days.

I brought her 2 Flinders Stree, China town, Swanston street, state library and back 2 Flinders street to wait Rachel again. Until quarter to 8pm only Rachel and Catherine show up. We went to a Indon rest in Swanston street. But me and Rachel din eat anything cz we still feel full.

After dinner, Catherine brought us to Dockland, the place she work her part time job der. It’s a habour so its near sea ofcz. It’s a beautifull place.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After that we back 2 home and hv our rest. Missed my honey bunny so much and called him, guess wat I get? He is watching movie and no spare time for me. Huh…. So cold…. Sighh…. Wat to do… Although here already nearly midnight but the nite in msia still young plus its still her CNY holiday. Pity me, dono wat is CNY means dis year. Good nite.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.