.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Friday, February 23, 2007

1st day of CNY in Melbourne [18.02.2007 ]

Today is da 1st day of CNY. Seems to be cool right? Ya, it should be cool if I am in Msia. Cz at here, its no difference and u cant feel its really CNY.

Me and my frens went to Queen Victoria Market in d morning. It was a famous market in Victoria, besides of vegetables and meat, there were plenty of stalls that sell shirts, hats, oz souvenirs, shoes and etc. We din buy anything except a hat. Cz we felt da hat is reli useful during des few days, we nearly become hotdogs in des few days. Huh… Wat a summer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After that, we went to the Shrine of Remembrance. It is a Victoria’s memorial to the service and sacrifice of its men and women in time of conflict. We were so lucky got to see a simple but serious ceremony for the army. It was cool and it was a great experience.

We went to the Melbourne Central to hv a look after the market. We bought ourselves a lunch, a crepe. The crepe was nice and delicious but too full for us. So next time wun hv dat again. The crepe was a food that wrapped with a soft and thin pancake. Inside it u can choose your choices like ice cream and strawberry with wipped cream and ect. It is not too expensive, jz $5.70 per pcs. And can you imagine its reli full.

With our full stomach, we decided to go Box Hill, a 2nd biggest China Town in Melbourne. I heard the groceries and vege there are cheap. And there are plenty of Chinese groceries there.

We feel cool when we reached there, the vege reli cheap and guess wat we found? A rock melon that sell about RM20-30 u can get it here by only aud$4. Cool? Its great! But we din get anything der cz its too heavy to bring it back and temp I cant cook here. So everything need 2 wait till I got a room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


It was too tired and every1 decided to go back home 1st. I headed to my frens’ hostel that located at Glenferrie Swinburne Hawthorn campus. The room was not big but nice, jz beside the Hawthorn campus but very far frm Prahran. And… its not cheap at all, its 4190 per week. Although its include the exlectricity, water, internet, cooking tools those, u still need 2 pay the expensive transportation when u hv class in Prahran.

Finally I saw Melbourne was raining. Its been a TOO HOT weather in des 2 days. So I m glad to hv a cold and nice rain. But 1 thingy is I dun hv an umbrella wif me, so? I stay at my fren’s room and we had a great chat until the rain stopped.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I back to hotel and had a shower and wait for my frens to come Chapel Street for a walk. Besides, we also can find where is da actual place for Swinburne Prahran. Around 9pm, my frens came and we started to walk to Chepal street. While we were walking, it started to rain again. Sighh… And it became heavier and heavier. We went to have our CNY dinner at a Thai restaurant called Silom. So we can avoid the rain as well. It was a great restaurant, I ordered a tom yam soup that cost me $7.50, we tot it will be a big bowl cz oz ppl eat aot. But! Unfortunately it was a small bowl. Huh…. Wat a opposite thought. But it was very nice. I love the taste of the Tom Yam. Next time wen I got $ and miss tom yam, will go back there and drink. Great!

After that we continued our Prahran Swinburne hunting. After a long walk, we found Swinburne. So we decided to go back. It was almost 11pm and not much ppl in da street, we walk quickly to my hotel and I transfer Rachel’s pics in my notebook cz she 4got 2 bring her card reader and cable 2 oz. After that they got back. But as I noe, dey missed the last train and need 2 get back home by taxi. And the taxi seems like cheating them by driving thru dos long way and said he was lost. Huh… Bad taxi driver ya?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That’s all for today and gotta sleep now!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.