.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Friday, February 23, 2007

21.02.2007

2day woke up at 9am and din get to have my brekkie at hotel, so I continue my chips as my brekkie. After that I watch tvb drama until da last epi. Then I got nth 2 do and its still early to go 2 campus.

But I still bathe myself and get ready 2 campus. Miss some1 and call him but he is still sleeping. He said he will call me back at 10am (9msia time). I wait until quarter to one but dat person hvn call me yet, I feel disappointed and sms him said that man oways kenot be trusted. After awhile, he called me. Hmpppp…

2day he still hvn start werk, still in his CNY holiday. And later he is going 2 Low Yatt plaza to buy a hard disk cover. Cz his buddy gave him a hard disk. After the short chat, I went down and refill my water then started 2 go to walk 2 campus.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I reached uni, it was still early. I went to da design building and look around. In a short while, my fren Jane was here. So we sit 2gether in the building and wait for da session begin. Almost 2pm, a gal came back frm her lunch and started 2 take down da name of us. We got a swinburne red bag dat included a student handbook inside. It is not a good and cool design for da bag but we still need 2 carry it. Hehehe…

After that, we wait in da gallery for 2nd session. After awhile, it was done. Me and jane planned 2 go back and put my red Swinburne back 1st. after that I need 2 go 2 da city 2 get something.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We met Rachel at Flinders Street and we went 2 Reject shop but we get nth frm der. Next station was Big W, I bought a small airer 2 dry my cloths, a queen size quilt dat cost me aud$20, if I feel not enuff thick den only buy another 1 lor. And… 1 set of pillow comes with 2 inside dat cost 8.34. 1 small laundry wash bag, 2 colanders, some hangers, a queen size quilt cover set dat cost 36.76, a flat queen size bed sheet dat cost 17.28. All of them spent me aud$102.40. Huh… poor…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I din go 2 Target to get my fan cz I metcard is until 6pm, so I need 2 rush back b4 6pm if not I need 2 get another Metcard. So plan 2 get the fan by 2molo. So me and Rachel rush 2 Flinders street and get into da train. It was 5.30pm means every1 was back frm their work. Oh gosh.. The train was very packed and there were no seat for me. So I need 2 carry my thingy all da way. My hand was pain but I got no choice. Still have to carry that. Arggg…. Finally reached Prahran station and put my things in my room. I put the bed sheet nicely on da bed and while I putting the sheet, I found out the bed that made frm iron was quite noisy. Huh… Nth is perfect ya? And my housemate told me her mattress is thin and almost reach the spring. Poor thing… mine is da bed noisy, hers is da mattress problem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finally get my bed done and I walk back 2 hotel. On my way back, I when 2 hv a walk at Save Way. I found it 2day when I am on my way 2 campus. I bought a big laundry wash bag, a air fresher and a can opener.

When I on my way back in Chapel street. A white guy kinda come and 搭讪, u noe wat he said? Actually he is walking behind me but then he pass by me and said u got a beautiful body and I was like WTF is this? Then I pretend nth and smile said Thanks. Guess wat he reply? “Ur English is good!” Then he walk away with his fren. WTF. How can u noe my English is good by jz listening I said a THANKS word. Adui…. So weird and how can u say my body is beautiful since u jz saw my back. Reli speechless but luckily nth happen. Actually I feel quite scary at that moment cz I dono wat will dey do to me. So… maybe I think too much or else thanks god I am safe now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After I get back 2 hotel. The landlady called and said she will come and collect the rental after half an hour. So I walked 2 the nearest 7-11 to withdraw $. Y? Cz I spent more den I budget 2day, so not enuff $ 2 pay her. After meeting her and passed her the $, she gave me the $ and said I can move der anytime but she still count from Friday. I need to stay der for 1 year if not she wun gv me back my bound. Oh dear… Need 2 pay 693.30 every month man… Goshh… So I still will stay here till Friday since I oledi paid.

So… Maybe 2molo I will move my luggage there 1st, but the problem is how 2 carry dat? Super heavy man. Sighhh… Need help here!

I really need a job here if not I cant survive! Everything is $ and I got no $.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.