.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Friday, February 23, 2007

Diary of 20.02.2007

Woke up early also although not goin 2 uni 2day. I need 2 go to city to settle my financie thingy. So I went to get a daily 5pack Metcard dat will save abit $ after my brekkie at hotel.

I asked the Citibank ppl whether I can withdraw my $ with my citicard dat issue frm msia, and the answer was YES. Hurray! So no need 2 fan d, after withdraw the $, I hv a walk around Swonston street and I found where is Big W and Save way. Des are some supermarket dat sell things in a reasonable price. I went into der and walk around. Planning wat to buy but hvn buy anything yet except a cheese bread dat cost me $1.50. And I also bought myself a new shirt that was very cheap! How cheap it was? It was only $3. Hehe… if not I wun buy la.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After that I went to Prahran station and try 2 find a nearer way 2 the house besides using Winsor station. And I found out its reli not far frm Prahran station, its only cost me less den 10 mins walk 2 da house frm Prahran. Cool rite?

So I planned to go back hotel to eat my bread before meeting Rachel them. After my bread, I went to Richmond station cz we planned to go Ikea today. Unfortunately we were lost! Walk long time but still cant find our way. After long time only we reached Ikea. Bought myself 2 small bowl that I can eat rice in da future, a wok 2 cook, a set of spoon knife forks, 1 flat plate, a deep plate and a set of wooden chopper and a quilt. Ops, after all, I din buy da quilt, y? Actually I oledi put the quilt that in the $49 section in da trolley. But wen I check ou my things, it cost $89, OMG. Nearly faint when I saw that. But I oledi paid! HOW? How how? OMG OMG OMG….. Die man die… So expensive! It could kill me dis poor lil bug! Arggggg…..

But luckily my fren said it can be return, cz oz got such a good policy that u can return the goods if u change ur mind or the goods is not suit u. So good rite? So I return the quilt and get back my $89. Dey asked for the reason and I jz simply said I changed my mind. That’s all, how lucky I am. Phew… If in Msia, sure die man sure die! Hehe…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We met Rachel frens der too. Since dey said dey noe the way back, we follow dem. Who noes, dey also lost. ^$#@&$$@&$#*.... So next time wen u dono da wat, pls say dono… Reli cant stand guys man. Urgggg….. Imagine I need 2 carry so many heavy thingy. Luckily my fren helped me to carry awhile. Finally get to Glenferrie station and on my way back 2 Prahran. I put my new heavy things in my new room. And I get back to hotel by walking thru Chapel Street cz I need to get myself some food. Yea, its dinner time. I went to Coles supermarket and get myself a pack of TIM TAM dat cost only 1.99 and a big pack of chips that also cost 1.99. And I found a discounted bowl that only cost 89cents. Before discount is $2.89. Cheap rite? So this bowl can fill in my Maggie mee, Korean mee and soup. Cool! Hehe….

Got back to hotel and wait for da landlady come to collect the rental, but until 10pm she still hvn come. I was eating my chips while waiting her until I feel full I still cant finish da chips, reli big packet. And I feel its too sour and salty. Until I finish a bottle of water.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I called her then only she say she was flat out and no time 2 come. So mayb 2molo or day after 2molo only she come and collect but sure she will keep da room for me. So I went to had my bath. Called Edmund but he is busying with her dinner, dono wif fren or wif family, he din tell me. Jz said Lou Sang-ING. Huh…. Lonely… Time to watch TVB then sleep. 2molo noon need to go 2 campus to enroll. Mayb after dat go 2 city and get my bed sheet? See how lor.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.