.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Monday, April 30, 2007

Hehehe...

Just received a call from a disiple of FGS from Yarraville. She just wanted to confirm that i will join the offering during the Buddha's day at Federation Square next month.

She asked me whats my height, cz need to know what kinda costume suitable for me. Hehehe... So sorry to say that i reli dono how tall am i. I can confirm dat i dun hv 6 feet tall but i reli dono wats da actual height. So she ask me whether i can go to Yarraville FGS by 13th of May to try on which costume suit me.


After the call i feel kinda happy dono y. Jz got da feeling dat dey din forget bout me. I know dey wun forget bout me so i reli dono y i feel happy bout dat call. Mayb da disiple talk so soft and nice make me feel sweet and warm. So i feel hapi? Kekeke... Dono... Since yest i lost da camera, now oni i feel abit happy. Reli thks to da disiple.


Amitabha...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.