.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Love Letter

Received a love letter from SOMEONE! Look at da envelope! So cute!
People who write my this name sure very CLOSE to me huh?
Stamps with Chinese words!? Where it is from? Far far away! From Taiwan! Hehehe... Then i noe its from which lover....
Its my dearest Gu Lou Yoke! Sent me something from Taiwan and making me touching only! Bad u!
A necklace!!! Necklace with a big penguin's pendant?
Closer! Doesnt look like a pendant!
Its a card!!! Full of wishes and i feel so warm!
This is da pressie, she said she saw this and thought of me, so decided to buy for me... Its made from Coloured glass - Glaze(琉璃), but from wat i understand, a glaze is kinda expensive! I m not sure but sure not cheap!
Another view of it
So next time dun buy so expensive ok? Although u said not that expensive, but even u send me a small card, i still will feel warm! Get it?
Wearing it... nice?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.