.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sad news

On the same day of Evonne's birthday, I went to work in the afternoon. After work, i m pretty happy that atleast i got a sales. But the BOSS ask me in his room, and we had a conversation.

The main point is, he said my sales is not that good, i only got 1 sales per day in average. So they cant afford to pay me hourly. So i can choose to leave the company and they will pay me $50 per my previous sales! Another option is, i can continue WORK there and they WILLING TO TRAIN me, but i only get to pay by commission basis, which means... If i dun have any sales on that day! Means i work for nothing! HE said As the Contract! I was like, wat the..........

I jz work there for 6 days! And yesterday u still say i did z good job and keep it up but today u ask me 2 leave or work for nothing? Goshh... This is the real world! Sigh... Samo its the end of the month! I need $ to pay my rental and i really got no $ as well as my mom! Sigh... I cried while i was walking on da street after i left the office. I called my aunt and told her bout it and i was really sad bout it, cz i really tried my best for it but i still lost it! And its really a NEED for me to get a job in this time, cz i really need money and i thought i found a hope with it but now suddenly all gone! PUFF! All gone!

That day i was really in a down mood. Worrying my rental etc.

After discussion with mom n aunt, i decided to go back msia in Jan to avoid payhing the expensive rental. Then find a job to work 1st. If there is a chance then only i come back here to work or how. All depends on the fate.

But now i m feel better, jz waiting for my graduation and enjoy the days i left in Melb.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.