.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


 

     
 

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I lost my Canon Ixus 55

Today i had a half good day and a half worst day. I lost my camera.
Reli got no mood 2 post about this but need to tell u guys bout it.

This noon i went to shopping around Prahran area with Grace. We were so happy that we found da Japanese grocery shop in Prahran and planned 2 go Grilled for a lunch.

I ordered a burger as my brunch and Grace did da same. We were too excited and as u guys noe my style, i like 2 take pictures before or even during da meal. So, i took my camera out n started 2 snap here n der. After dat, i put my camera aside on da table and started 2 enjoy my burger.

Untill finsih, only i go back home. I still dono my camera was lost when i was back home. Untill i open da candy i bought and wanted 2 take picture with it. Only i realized my camera was not in my bag. I keep on searching it in my bag but it reli not in da bag. So i find da whole room and i couldnt find it. I even checked my shopping trolly or da fridge. still cant find it.
i rewind my memory and i realized i din even put my camera back into my bag. SHIT! I quickily msn grace n told her bout this, after dat i ran to Grilled and ask da guy dat werking der. He look for da camera in da drawers and da rack but he couldnt find any. So he ask another gal dat werking der. Dat gal direct answered NO.

I heart dropped, totally dropped frm da summit.

Reli no hope d, cz i feel dat if customers found it and wanted 2 return, dey will pass 2 da worker. If da customer reli 1 2 keep it. They wun return 2 me.

In another hand, if da worker found it during they keep our plates, and dey wanted 2 return 2 nme, dey will pass it 2 me wen i ask dem, but dey said no. So i dun think it will hv any chance 2 get it back. Sigh

But anyhow i still left my contact to da worker and ask him 2 ring me if he found my camera. Although i noe its hopeless.

While i was walking back home, i passed my Swinburne PK building and there were lotsa bench around dat area. I simply sat on 1 of it and called Edmund and told him bout this. And i cried like nobody business der. And louckily no 1 pass by and saw i cry like a crazy ppl der.

It was reli sad.

Da camera mean so much 2 me, i need it for every meal i ate and also every special thing i saw in my life. I hardly save da $ and bought it myself. Spent so many years with it even Canon changed 1 new camera for me when da old 1 spoilt. Sigh, but now...

GONE...

Its my fault, i din double check da table for anything left behind me. Sigh... I was too excited bout da lunch and forgot bout him. Sorry my poor lil baby canon. Sighh... I feel so hurt wen i noe i lost u. U reli mean so much to me.

Now i got no camera instead of da mobile phone camera. Da quality is like heaven and earth. Cant compare a real camera with a mobile phone camera. Argggg....

I NEED A CAMERA!!!!!
Now i cant take any picture for my meals, my life ect...

Sighhhh...

And da problem is, i dun think temp i got da budget to get a new camera for myself. Huh....
Hard days..........................................

-SAD-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

 

 
  • dyrenforx
  • badtz00
  • KC 2000
  • zvone
  • yosia pooh
  • aprilcherrie
  • gu lou yoke
  • gu lou yoke II
  • Ken
  • Pion Yin
  • Elynn II
  • Kamcik
  • Shon Hock
  • Chun
  • SiKit
  • Bee Pei
  • Eric Foo
  • MeiSan 6more
  • Joey Khor
  • SooPee
  • Jeremy Tai
  • Evvone
  • Wni
  • simonso
  • Paulo
  • Rachel's space
  • YeongFatt
  • AmosLee
  • 倩玉
  • 詠珊
  • 丽萍
  • 宛宛
  • SooSan
  • 芳茗
  • t-ffany
  • Yolanda
  • Leeq
  • Lessayno
  • FelixZai
  • Yane
  • Yunnie
  • WeiNee
  • 佩君
  • Sze Ching
  • Soul Hunter - LiMun
  • Blur Sotong Deniel
  • Renis Chang
  • PeyChyi-小琪世界

  •  
  • My Photo Blog
  • my yahoo pics
  • Melaka 26112005 pics
  • Cameron 2006 pics
  • vIsIt zOo pics
  • wesak2005
  • rEdaNg pics
  • MSN photo album
  • picasa photo album

  • Copyright© 2007 dReAmZtReE. All Rights Reserved.